Thursday, December 10, 2009

monster vocab


We played a game like charades and we all got a card and it had a word on it that we had to act out and mine was reassurance and during the act i made myself look sad by putting my hood over my head and look down and then my partner came over and tried to make me feel better by coming over and taping my shoulder. we are reading a book called monster and in that book Monster there is not a lot of examples of reassurance because this kid Steve is 16 years old and he is on trial for murder and the reason why there is no reassurance is because no one is feeling bad for this kid named Steve. community is about people interacting and community is a lot of happy people and a healthy environment and another one that relates to the book is interject means like when your talking someone and you interrupt and that happens in the book when Steve goes to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment